|Carbon Management||Cornwall College Camborne (map)||6||03-06-2013||5wks||£995.00*|
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for professionals working in the environmental services industry or professionals in the private and public sectors concerned with the management of carbon emissions.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
What will I be doing on the course?
This course covers:
- Climate change and the drivers for carbon management
- Carrying out an organisational carbon footprint
- Strategies for demand reduction and low carbon generation
- Low carbon procurement and working with the supply chain
- Stimulating and managing organisational change
The delivery of this course can be tailored to the needs of the student. A typical pattern might be one day per week over 5 weeks, with extensive help provided in addition via the Moodle virtual learning environment.
What can I do after the course?
There are several flexible progression opportunities for delegates onto other performance boosting short courses for business, including Planning for Energy and many more. Training at all levels and in a range of subjects is available through Cornwall College Business.
This course is a module (CORC2000)†from a foundation degree, awarded by Plymouth University†and†is worth 20 credits.
Contact us for more information.
* All fees shown on this website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however, we reserve the right to amend the fees without prior notice. Fees may be subject to additional charges for registration, books or examinations. Loans, Grants and Bursaries are available for some University Level courses. Find out more here or speak with one of our advisors in Customer Enquiries - 0845 22 32 567. If you are an International student, please contact our International office to discuss fees and application procedure - 0044 (0)1726 226435