THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE
- Accommodation - Our campus at Duchy College Stoke Climsland provides on-campus accommodation while our undergraduates studying at our campuses at Camborne, Newquay, Saltash, St Austell, Falmouth Marine School and Duchy College Rosewarne live within the local community.
- Supporting you - Our student support staff are friendly, helpful and very experienced so can point you in the right direction whatever your query including:
- Cornwall College Students’ Union (CCSU) - The prime representative body of Cornwall College students. Every campus has a team of elected student officers who will be working hard all year, from organising parties to running campaigns, and you have plenty of chances to get involved.
- Plymouth University Students’ Union - Because our degrees are awarded by Plymouth University you also have access to have access to the Plymouth University Students’ Union, which means you can join their clubs and societies and attend their events.
- The lifestyle - Living and studying in Cornwall puts you at the heart of one of the most popular destinations in the UK. As well as being a mecca for land and sea-based adventure sports its reputation as a surfing hotspot means Cornwall has a burgeoning music and festival culture, including the hugely popular Boardmasters and Eden Sessions plus great bars and restaurants.
- Your Graduation - The chance for you, your family and friends to celebrate your achievement. Our ceremonies take place in November in the imposing Truro Cathedral. Because we know how expensive graduation day can be, we support you and your families by not charging for tickets and keeping the cost of gown hire and photography as low as possible. View the graduation gallery from 2011.