HOW TO APPLY
If you're joining us as a full-time student...
All prospective undergraduate students applying for full-time undergraduate study with us must apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- Check you meet the entry requirements
- Apply through UCAS
- Apply for your tuition fee loan, grants, bursaries and scholarships
- Let us know if you have any support needs
- After you apply, what next?
For HNC, HND, and Postgraduate study applications contact the College direct on 0845 223 2567.
If you're joining us as a part-time student...
A UCAS application is not required for part-time foundation degrees, Higher National Certificates or Higher National Diplomas.
- Call the College on 0845 2232567 for an application form and we will arrange an interview for you. If you are offered a place all we ask is that you confirm your acceptance in writing.
- Apply for your Tuition Fee Loan - part-time university students may be eligible for these loans.
Some of our campuses hold Open Events and individual interviews throughout the application process which you may be invited to attend.