Service Reviews - A new CHS National Seminar series
If you are considering reviewing your service or moving towards 'intensive housing management' funding you should attend this event.
The future for Supported or Sheltered Housing providers is becoming increasingly complicated. Providing services that are not only cost effective and relevant but also possible within the constraints of available funding are just some of the issues currently confronting Managers.
This one day course will examine how you can future proof your service, equip yourself with the relevant tools and techniques to review your business and investigate many ways in which your organisation can develop both in terms of growth and service excellence.
It will lead you through some of the fundamental changes in moving services from a ‘one size fits’ all model to offering a menu of service options, using different funding streams to create growth.
This course will cover:
- Different approaches to carrying out a service review
- How funding regimes, such as Housing Benefit, can benefit your organisation
- Key tools to assessing changes to intensive housing management services
- A range of growth options for your service
- Some of the challenges stock options and service reviews can present both in the short, medium and long term
- Examples of first class leading organisations who have made these changes successfully
- Options for Supported and Sheltered Housing services to go forward in the medium term
- Good practice case studies and group work.
Who should attend?
This course is essential for:
- Heads of Sheltered or Supported Housing services
- Sheltered or Supported Housing Service Development Managers
- Anyone with a responsibility for developing Sheltered or Supported Housing strategies or services
- Supporting People Commissioners
Where and when
Click the dates above or download the Course Flyer and Booking Form for this event. You can also call Carol Holt on 01905 727262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. When you're ready to book, simply complete and return the booking form.